Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just stopping in...

I realize now that I only have the urge to write in here when feeling frustrating. I try not to rant too much to friends or family as I am trying to grumble less.. But I need somewhere to say things so.... This is it i guess! First of all- sometimes when I read what people have to say on facebook all I can think is "blahblahblah..no body cares." (like when posting about really dumb stuff, like 'eating lunch!' or 'in the shower!' Ok...)
Secondly- I really don't see how anyone can vote republican and still claim to be Christian. I won't say that is true for all of our republican representatives, but for a majority of them and for most of their views........ Comparing what they believe on most stuff with the bible... being republican just doesn't add up. I know, some democratic views are not very spot on with the Bible either but 1- they don't claim to be & 2- and I can only think of 2 issues..

Also, Santorum apparently wants all the women pregnant (whether they want to be or not) and everyone uneducated. I just read an article where he stated that all college does is indoctrinate us and take us away from our faith. Well he went to 2 or 3 state universities! ...And he obviously didn't lose his faith! And he called Obama a snob for wanting us to be educated... In a way, this reminds me of Catholicism back in the day... Lets put the bible in a language they don't understand, keep the bible out of their hands, & keep em ignorant and make them rely solely on us- uber 'religious' modern day pharisees. .......  The more research I do the more frustrated I get. The truth is so obvious. All you have to do is earnestly seek it and God will take you there. I promise. But if you're not truly seeking it (as in looking but deep down you believe you already know it and know you won't really find anything that doesn't agree with what you believe...then youre not truly looking.) Arggggg I just wish Christians/Catholics would truly read their bible.

Sorry I know I'm being offensive. :( I am just frustrated. Please forgive. I had to rant somewhere.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment